- As one of the latest eco-friendly materials, wheat straw plastic has emerged as a great alternative to plastic made from fossil fuels.
- Wheat straw is what’s left over once the wheat is harvested and using it in plastic production is an ideal zero-waste option.
- Wheat straw toothbrush handles are fully compostable and can be home composted. As wheat straw plastic decomposes at a rate similar to paper, it leaves behind no toxic material, so the compost can be used for future plant growth.
- It is made from natural materials,which is safe for children’s use.
- Various kinds of colorful toothbrushes handles and bristles for choice.
- They are non-porous and will not mold when they are exposed to moisture for prolonged periods.
- Customized logo for printing on handles.
- Packing by stone paper sachet with Soybean ink printing.